MTCI is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit that equips youth ages 14-19 throughout the greater Atlanta area with the tools needed to build healthy relationships and increase capacity for self-sufficiency. Over 3,500 teens each year from high schools and other organizations across DeKalb, Fulton, Gwinnett, Rockdale, Cobb, and Newton counties are served by MTCI. Through its nationally recognized programs, training, service-based learning activities, professional services, and a network of support, MTCI lovingly imparts the standards of personal responsibility and guides youth toward applying the research endorsed "Success Sequence" defined as education, employment, marriage, then children. MTCI is empowering youth, engaging families and enriching the community.
More Than Conquerors Inc.
Impacting the community
2. Create community demand for MTCI programs by informing and educating community leaders, parents and students about the benefits of the programs impact on the community.
Goals of MTCI
2. Building self-sufficiency in order to succeed
3. Civic Engagement for Youth
4. Healthy Relationship Education
5. Engage Family, school, and community as partners with youth.
4. Provide administrative support and operational support that fosters an environment for learning, and ensure sustainability.